Overview Masthead Image


There are two basic types of accommodations you may need while you’re in college: academic and residence life. Academic accommodations will ensure that you have access to all of the verbal information shared during a class. Residence life accommodations will ensure that your living arrangements are safe, such as in the event of a fire.

When you start college, you may need a certain set of accommodations or no accommodations, but these needs may change over time. Therefore, we also provide some recommendations to handle your changing needs over the course of your college career.